Website Advertising Terms and Conditions
Tourism And Business Australia Pty-Ltd. (TABA)
ABN: 48 608 273 105
Tel: 61 3 0409 528 292
- This website is owned and operated by Tourism and Business Australia Pty Ltd ABN: 48 608 273 105 T/A Book Yarra Valley via its website portal.
2. Any reference in these terms and conditions to ‘you’ or ‘your’ is relevant to you as a customer or advertiser of our service and user of our website.
- If you make a booking of accommodation on our website/s you are irrevocably declaring that:
a. you are 18 years of age;
b. you are the authorised holder (or acting lawfully with the true consent of the authorised holder) of the credit card used to make payment of the booking; and
c. you have read these terms and conditions and voluntarily agree to be bound by them.
Terms & Conditions – Advertisers
- This website, being part of the TABA suite of websites for the Yarra Valley and associated electronic communications are products of Tourism And Business Australia Pty Ltd (TABA) (ABN 48608273105). TABA and its partners and affiliates provide the content on this website subject to the following terms and conditions of use.
- Acceptance of Terms
- Access to this website by TABA members, advertisers and public visitors is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained on this page. These terms and conditions may also be supplemented by TABA partners, affiliates own terms and conditions i.e. Cancellation policies. Your use and access of this website constitutes your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms or conditions appearing on this page discontinue using this website for your business and/or organisation or personal use.
- Advertisers Website Content
- TABA does not warrant the accuracy of any content in relation to advertisers, businesses or organisations represented on this site.
- The advertiser is responsible for checking the accuracy of all information in relation to their representation on this site.
- The advertiser agrees their preferred Booking Channel will comply with all relevant T&C’s.
- TABA accepts advertising in good faith, and acts only as a booking channel on your behalf as the supplier of the end product.
- Individuals, businesses and organisations participating on this website agree to comply with the Trade Practices Act 1974 and the Fair Trading Act.
- As a condition of use of this site, you warrant to TABA that you will not use the site:
- For any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices
- In any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair this website
- Advertising / Membership Product Terms and Conditions
- All advertisers will be listed as per their registered company or trading name. Company, business and registered trading names will be verified by TABA.
- In the interest of Fair Trading, if a registered name cannot be verified, then the business and/or organisation may still be listed on the website under the individual’s personal name only, or as TABA sees fit to advertise them.
- As an advertiser with direct access to manage your content online, you agree not to use HTML code when entering content via TABA’s supplied content management system provided, unless approved by TABA in writing.
- Advertisers are not permitted to include hyperlinks or display website addresses within descriptive text. Hyperlinks to external websites may only be included in the appropriate fields within the provided content management service for Economy, Standard and Enhanced Listings and with the written permission of TABA. Sharing of approved links is permitted between TABA members and must be approved in writing by TABA.
- Business names which are in themselves website addresses will not be eligible to receive exposure on the website unless approved by TABA as a paid advertiser and the business does not represent a conflict of interest with any of TABA’s websites.
- TABA reserves the right to refuse any advertiser on the website which may represent a conflict of interest with the purpose and commercial viability of the website. Such advertisers may include websites which are in themselves directories of products and services. (E.g. Accommodation directories, Dining directories, Wedding directories).
- It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure copyright and advise TABA immediately if any content, information and/or images provided to and used by TABA in the presentation of your business is in breach of copyright.
- By advertising your business or organisation on this site, you agree that TABA will not be held liable for any inaccuracies, loss or damages to your business or organisation or to any person that may visit, book or use a service of your business via a TABA website. TABA will also not be liable for any unexpected computer downtime.
- All standard listings will appear in random order within the appropriate advertising level within appropriate listing categories.
- Listings will be displayed in the following display order: 1-Homepage Premium Listings; 2-Top Picks or Page Listings; 3-Banner & Feature Listings 4-Standard Listings (Or in an appropriate order that will be of the best interest of the advertiser and TABA.)5. Supplementary listings are determined by TABA 6. Membership listing. TABA reserves the right to add to or to change this order at any time.
- Advertisers agree to pay TABA any agreed commission plus gst. on bookings or services sold via TABA and its affiliates as per advertising booking form. The amount of commission may vary in some circumstances where a third party has booked via the TABA websites.
- Any business advertising on websites where accommodation bookings, sales, conference orders, restaurant, wedding and food bookings are taken, agree to supply any good/s and services at the best available advertised price then pay TABA the agreed commission or referral payment. TABA reserves the right to receive the best available market price for any transaction. Market price includes any special offers appearing on other 3rd party websites and the advertisers own website.
- TABA will allow only registered members of Tourism and Business Australia to advertise on any TABA websites.
- Free Business Listings and Standard member business listings: You agree that as condition of use and membership that TABA can promote you to other TABA members and to the public with any current promotional deals via newsletters or general advertising as it sees fit.
- Membership registration and member to member discount scheme: Businesses must complete a TABA membership registration form before advertising on TABA websites. TABA members must agree to supply other TABA member/s discount, promotions or other prescribed benefits which can be displayed on the relevant TABA websites or newsletters. TABA members agree to allow TABA to use contact telephone and email addresses for promotion of TABA related products and advertising material. (Minimum TABA member to member discount is 5%)
- TABA Group Buying – You agree to allow 3rd parties approved by TABA to contact you from time to time with promotional offers as part of the TABA business group buying scheme.
- Gift cards and gift certificates: You agree to accept TABA gift cards and certificates in lieu of cash payment and you agree to pay the agreed commission value on these certificates and or cards as per the relevant conditions set out by TABA governing these cards and certificates.
- Payment Terms and Conditions
- All references to dollars on this site refer to Australian dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated.
- All pricing presented on this site is inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
- Payments for advertising services are in advance by credit card or direct deposit. Advertising payments will only be deducted when the applicable website is live.
- TABA will issue invoices for annual renewals and monthly feature positions prior to the conclusion of your agreed (the advertiser’s) service. Advertiser/s agree to pay for any outstanding service or advertisements that may be required from time to time.
- Invoice payment terms are strictly 7 days. Non-payment within the terms will result TABA withdrawing any relevant service.
- It is agreed by the advertiser that any overdue account will result in suspension of your advertising service until such time as payment is received and will attract an administration fee (minimum $60) for reinstatement of your service.
- The advertiser agrees to provide TABA with a copy of their current refund, cancellation and return of goods policies. These policies will be the current advertised policy. TABA will not be held responsible for any monetary or legal claim with regards to claims that fall within the advertised guide provided by your business. The advertiser agrees to indemnify TABA and its affiliates from any legal or financial claim/s made against you and or the business that you represent, for faulty or inadequate supply of a service or product. All refunds may or may not include any fees or commissions paid to TABA at the time of purchase. A 10% + gst fee is payable on accommodation, however this will be charged at the discretion of TABA.
- Recurring Transaction Payments
- By selecting automatic credit card payments you authorise TABA to debit your credit card for the selected services on a monthly/annual basis as per the selected service.
- TABA will process recurring transactions within the first 14 days of the calendar month or due annual renewal month.
- You agree to have funds available upon the debit date and understand that an administration fee is payable for any declined payment.
- You agree this arrangement for automatic recurring transactions remains in force until such time TABA receives written notification to cancel your service within 14 days prior to the end of a calendar month.
- TABA will attempt to re-process any unsuccessful payments as instructed by the advertiser.
- TABA agrees to keep confidential all customer(s) records and account details unless authorised to release such information pursuant to a debit item dispute or similar event where the advertiser/customer(s) has provided prior consent to do so.
- The material on this website is protected by copyright.
- All content on this website including text, graphics, logos, icons, and advertisements, including the selection and arrangement thereof is copyright to TABA unless otherwise stated.
- You may view, download and print material for your personal, non-commercial use. If you find material on this website that should not be available due to copyright restrictions contact us immediately email@example.com
- This site also contains material that may be copyright by TABA’s commercial partners, advertisers, other people and/or organisations.
- By placing material on this site, you give TABA a licence to use that material and agree that you will not make any claim against TABA for breach of copyright.
- General Website Content
- TABA does not warrant that the information contained in or accessible through this site is accurate. TABA does not warrant the accuracy of any opinion, statement, representation or other information displayed or accessible through the site. TABA makes no representations or warranties in respect of the information and materials available on this site. TABA reserves the right to remove any material from any of its websites at any time.
- TABA makes no warranty or representation with regard to any websites operated by entities other than TABA which are or may become linked from or linked to this site.
- TABA Web Disclaimer
- TABA makes no representation about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on this website for any purpose.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall TABA be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the this site.
- Advertiser Privacy
- TABA respects your privacy and confidentiality.
- TABA will not provide personal information to third parties for sales, marketing or promotional use other than for TABA related promotions.
- Any information posted on the site by you is posted to facilitate the purpose of the site, being the advertisement of your business or organisation.
- Governing Law and Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions are to be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.